by Captain Eric H. May, The Lone Star Iconoclast
(sent via email)
HOUSTON, 2/23/11 — Rahm Emanuel, Obama’s former chief of staff, is now the mayor-elect of Chicago, where the Sears Tower has often been reported as a top terror target. It’s also where federal forces routinely rehearse catastrophes, like the ones scheduled to strike the Windy City in mid-May, according to the script of National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011).
I don’t like Rahmbo, and here’s why:
- His father was a member of Israel’s Irgun terror gang.
- In the First Gulf War, he left the U.S. to serve his country, Israel.
- One of his goals is the creation of a national Homeland Security service academy.
- He once stated: “You don’t ever want a crisis to go to waste; it’s an opportunity to do important things that you would otherwise avoid.”
- Chicago journalist Sherman Skolnick, whose work was thorough, believed that Emanuel was a Mossad mole.
I believe that he is a Mossad mayor now, who has no interest in serving Chicago. Like Blago and Daley before him, his part in the stage of state is to sabotage the city. It was nearly done five years ago: Plot Foiled: Chicago Cops Dodge Blagojevich/Sears Tower Investigation, http://demonsanddialog.wordpress.com/2009/02/16/plot-foiled-chicago-cops-dodge-blagojevichsears-tower-investigation-by-major-william-b-fox/.