The NWO's Chains

Rothschilds Stage Revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt To Kill Islamic Banks In Emerging North African Markets

from Puppetworld Post

Background: Tunisia has undergone increasing economic liberalization over the last decade: In the 2010-2011 World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report, it was ranked as the most competitive country in Africa, as well as the 32nd most economically competitive country globally.   North Africa’s large Muslim populations are a vast business opportunity for Islamic banking and other businesses.

Jacob Rothschild, senior member of the British branch of the Rothschild dynasty

Contrary to popular belief, the world’s finances are controlled by privately-owned “central banks” masquerading as federal government banks in nearly every country in the world  [The U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, ruled that The Federal Reserve (U.S.’ central bank) was privately owned in 680 F.2d 1239, LEWIS v. UNITED STATES of America, No. 80-5905].

Though it is a carefully guarded secret, the Rothschilds and their associates own most the shares in the central banks (Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence, Committee on Banking, Currency and Housing, House of Representatives, 1976, Charts 1-5) (Mullins, Eustice  Secrets of the Federal Reserve 1983).   With extremely little government input, the economies of Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, and Algeria are strictly controlled by the Rothschild’s central banks and their International Monetary Fund.

————————————————————————————————————————–

THE MOTIVE: FOLLOW THE MONEY

Islamic banks have been eating into Rothschild profits in the Middle East because: they don’t charge interest (Shariah Law), they are growing very rapidly among the world’s exploding Muslim populations, and (in these catastrophic economic times) they are more stable than western banks.

Read the rest at this link.

Militant Libertarian

Site owner, philosopher, certified genius, and general pain in the establishment's ass.

21 Comments

creditalternatif.com

It’s truly a nice and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

koh samui villas for rent

I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet
I never found any interesting article like yours.

It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners
and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

forum kulturystyczne

What’s up, I check your new stuff regularly. Your writing style is witty, keep up
the good work!

Arnold Schwarzenegger

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you’re using?
I’m having some small security problems with my latest website and I’d like to find something more secure.
Do you have any suggestions?

Whirlpool steam shower

this one looks a lot like my shower enclosure my family and i purchased just lately, extremely satisfied with
it for someone upon the fence in regards to purchasing one, get it done, you
will not regret it

my site: Whirlpool steam shower

Hello there! Quick question that’s entirely off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone.
I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this problem.

If you have any recommendations, please share. Thanks!

Josefa

hi!,I really like your writing very much! share we keep in touch extra about
your post on AOL? I need an expert in this area to unravel my problem.
May be that’s you! Having a look forward to look you.

cash for cars melbourne

It’s hard to come by knowledgeable people for this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re
talking about! Thanks

denied

Amazing! Its really remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post.

avoiding internet scams

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I
was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some nice methods and we are
looking to trade strategies with other folks, please
shoot me an email if interested.

Andalusian Horse Guide

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as
I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My website is in the
very same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide
here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
Appreiate it!

Make money online with paid surveys | Free cash at DCD Group

Offers, Make Money With Surveys, Win Free Money, The Easy Way To
Earn Money Make money online, Earn money by complet offer, survey, offers,
multi media, ads, get paid , make money at home, Paid Offers,
How to get money fast, Get Paid To Complete
Every time you will got money for complete an offers.
This money you can earn per every offer.

private property impound software

In Alabama, police seized the home of a senior citizen because her yard was used, without her consent, for
drug dealing. The 500 Euro note makes it much easier to smuggle cash out of Europe.
Intelligence services cover the tracks of covert operations by opening accounts in obscure
tax havens, from Cyprus to Nauru.

My blog; private property impound software

Towing Software

For accessing the internet, I use a wifi hotspot from my
smartphone. In general, Ford makes good quality vehicles and they’re definitely
a car manufacturer that you will want to consider
when you are shopping for a new car. You want to let the thief know that your car has an alarm installed before they try to pry open the doors, pick the locks, or break the window.

Here is my blog post :: Towing Software

Pregnancy Miracle

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am
a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created
some nice methods and we are looking to trade techniques
with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail
if interested.

iowaska dmt

First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas
out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost
simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips?
Thanks!

videos zoofiloa

Varias culturas templos construidos (Khajuraho, India) u
otras estructuras (Sagaholm, carretilla, Suecia)
con tallas zoophilic en el exterior, no obstante en Khajuraho estas representaciones no están en el interior, que representa quizás que estas son las cosas que pertenecen al mundo profano en sitio que el mundo espiritual,
y en consecuencia han de ser dejado fuera.

chicken coop newport beach

I savor, lead to I found just what I was looking
for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great
day. Bye

test for sociopath

My brother suggested I may like this web site.
He was once entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You can not
imagine just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!