Watch the evening news, or your favorite cable/satellite news show, and you cannot miss stories about the foreign policy of the United States. Washington has been the single most destructive nation on the planet as it relates to having relationships with other nations. Not only does DC arbitrarily turn friends into enemies, but it causes other nations to go to war against each other.
You DO know why Washington does this, don’t you? It is not about spreading freedom and liberty far and wide. It’s not even about oil. It’s not about democracy, fighting communism, fighting Islam or supporting Israel.
It’s all about chaos.
DC is the world leader in Chaos. Washington foreign policy constantly foments disruption and instability. It does it while wearing the mask of diplomacy.
And why is it all about chaos? One reason. Keeping the US Dollar as world reserve currency. You see, at the beginning, when DC originally made a deal with the Saudis to clear all petro purchases in Dollars, the US was the only post-WWII nation with a strong economy, and the Dollar was still backed by gold and silver. There was no need for chaos since nations were glad to use our currency. But then Nixon shut the gold window in 1971, and the Dollar began its descent into Monopolymoney. Now that the Dollar is fast becoming worthless, Washington must keep the world in chaos to protect its Dollar’s position as world reserve currency.
It’s a game of musical chairs, in which the guy playing the music has a gun, and when the music stops, somebody gets shot…like Saddam Hussein and Mohamar Gaddafi.
Most of the time, Washington is so breathtakingly clueless in foreign policy that it’s comical. They make me think of the old 1960s spy comedy, ”Get Smart,” starring Don Adams and Barbara Feldon. Maxwell Smart was a cross between Inspector Clouseau and James Bond.
By the way, Agents 86 and 99 worked for CONTROL, a DC-based CIA clone. Their arch nemesis was KAOS, an international organization of evil.
Here is the KAOS emblem. A vulture sitting astride the globe. Sound like any bunch of politicians you know? This emblem would be perfect on military berets for the US troops scattered around the world.
Fifty years later, the roles have reversed. Washington is KAOS and the rest of the world is working to wrest CONTROL away from Washington.
The very serious, very not-funny part of Washington’s foreign policy is that it usually results in death and destruction on a global scale. Want examples?
1. The entire Middle East is collapsing. The mainstream media tagged this with the cutesy name “The Arab Spring.” But the media used the wrong definition of “spring.” They meant green shoots and all that new growth rot. The REAL definition that has been demonstrated by the Muslim populations is the kind of spring used in a trigger. It stores kinetic energy indefinitely and releases it explosively. Sounds like the Middle East to me. DC has thrown its pet dictators to the wolves, the very guys who kept a lid on the region for most of the past 50 years. Those regimes primarily repressed Tribalism, which defines the region. So now that the tribes can seek their own ways, they are free to express their seething hatred of Washington (NOT America…they LOVE American culture) for the decades of ruthless violence against them by the DC puppets. DC is confused. How could those people be so ungrateful?
2. Washington is quietly introducing American troops into the African continent. And look at how many nations are in civil wars. Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Cote D’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Rwanda are all in shooting conflicts. From the Mediterranean to the Cape of Good Hope, Washington works to keep things off kilter.
3. Iran. This nation of over 74 million has proven to the world that it is not enriching uranium for weapons, but for medical technology. DC and Tel Aviv can’t stand it. Washington has three carrier task forces in the Persian Gulf trying their level best to provoke an attack. Curiously, the White House doesn’t recognize the overt statements made by Russia and China that any attack on Iran would be answered by those former Cold War enemies.
4. Asia. Washington has a defense treaty with Japan that dates back to the 1940s. Japan and China both claim the same islands in the South China Sea. DC does military exercises near the Chinese coast just to piss them off. DC has a treaty with Taiwan for defense. China claims Taiwan as its own, but hasn’t pushed the subject. One day it will push BOTH subjects, perhaps at the same time. Washington will have a decision to make. The Chinese have lots of Sunburn missiles that can send the American fleet to the bottom of the ocean, and the America Navy knows they have no defense for the Sunburn. Yet Washington still bluffs and blusters toward China.
5. Afghanistan, Pakistan, India (they call themselves Hindustan)…for that point, ALL the nations that have STAN in their names somewhere. All tribes with artificial national boundaries lain over them. The world’s largest tribe, the Pashtun, some 40 million of them, are spread out all through Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the other Stans. The American diplomatic corps, led by the CIA, are keeping the Stan-ian peoples against themselves and also against America. By the way…before American troops arrived in Afghanistan, the Taliban had effectively eradicated the poppy industry. Now, only ten years later, fully 90% of the EARTH’S heroin is grown in Afghanistan once again, and the world banksters launder the money.
6. Europe. Yes, even Europe. You see, the Federal Reserve and the International Monetary Fund have their headquarters just a few blocks from the White House. Flooding the earth with QE3 unlimited digital dollars destabilizes the Euro.
7. Amazingly, Washington does not appear to be presently interested in anything happening south of the Rio Grande to the tip of South America. A few hot spots exist in places such as Venezuela, but the rest of the Americas seem to be in Washington’s blind spot.
The Presidential candidates are locked in a desperate circle jerk, each trying to convince a credulous electorate that he can best lead America as it tries to lead the world. They miss the obvious truth that the world no longer wants America to lead.
Hey Washington! Want peace? Close most of the world’s embassies. Bring ALL the military troops home. Cancel most treaties. Cancel ALL foreign aid. Tell everybody you just cannot afford to be the world’s cop any more. Let the nations sort out their own problems. Presto!! Peace!!
How does all of this affect Secession?
In a newly seceded nation, formed by sensible people who were dedicated to individual liberty and property rights, a new money system would arise on a local level. The new nation would not have a national currency. At the most individual level, buyers and sellers would decide what medium of exchange they would use for their transactions. It could be gold coins, silver coins, bulk precious metals, digital money, paper currency, or some system of barter. The new nation would have money that it collected through taxation. And if the national Treasury wanted to mint and issue money, it would have to compete with all the other forms of money in the free market.
The new nation will not have a reserve currency. So it will not have the potential to commit fraud against other nations with its money. The new nation will be dedicated to doing business with the other nations of the world in a spirit of cooperation and mutual respect. And that is just like most of the nations of the world.
Think about nations like Switzerland, Iceland, Sweden, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Panama and Canada. For decades each has minded its own business, not invading neighbors, not fomenting chaos, but simply existed and thrived. The only times that any of these particular nations have had problems is when they have come in contact with American foreign policy.
Secession by multiple states of the USA is the only way to establish peace within and peace with other nations. Washington will never stop its chaos until the Dollar collapses, hyperinflation ensues, and the USA is no more.
May the collapse of the Dollar come quickly. I would like to see liberty in my lifetime.
Secession is the only hope for mankind to enjoy individual liberty and property rights in North America.
DumpDC. Six Letters That Can Change History.
Copyright 2012 Russell D. Longcore. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly given, provided full credit is given.