Posted: October 11th, 2012 by Militant Libertarian
When I first saw this article (at RMN, via Poof’s last post), it was very revealing (to me, at least). What it revealed, was that it shows that the “rest of the world” (the non-aligned nations, like Russia, China, et (many) al.) sees what’s going on, and reports what’s going on. They understand that the US (the USA CORPORATION, that is, not the Republic) has been playing the role of “invader and occupier”, for many years. And this article demonstrates that these non-aligned countries are not playing that game anymore.
Especially interesting was the note about their response to Secretary of State Clinton’s request. Their answer was, “NO” (in all caps). Would this (or could this) have happened even one or two years ago? Without severe repercussions?
And most important, to me, at least, is that this article shows that there is a lot of progress going on, behind the US-dark-cabal-controlled-media scenes, to remove the cabal’s resources (in this case, the USA CORP’s resources), by changing the whole financial game on this planet. To me it indicates that this “non-aligned countries” business, which Ben Fulford, David Wilcock, Poof, et al., have been talking about for months, is for real!!
[I remind all when the “US” is mentioned here, it most certainly refers to the USA CORPORATION, not the Republic.]
- …Yevgeny Fyodorov [reported]… the APEC… Vladivostok… meeting showed that the U.S. gradually loses absolute power in the world economy and politics.
- …the APEC is a key event in terms of the demonstration of new vectors of unity of the international community outside the United States.
- …everyone still plays by American rules, but the countries already demonstrate their independence in economic policy.
- In China, Clinton was told no when she wanted to take on mediator’s functions in resolving China’s territorial disputes with Asian countries.
- She also heard no in response to her requirement to set the yuan rate… the U.S. was refused. The world is changing.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin… offered the countries of the world to start building a large number of regional currencies as an alternative to the reserve system of the dollar.
- He also said that Russia and China had already switched to the system and he urged other countries to follow the example.
- …it is the key and turning meeting of the leaders of world’s largest economies, which creates conditions to reformat the entire economic system of the world – moving away from the U.S.
- Today, the world begins to unite against the colonizer – USA… in the Far East the meeting of the future members of the world national liberation movement to free the world from the U.S. occupation.