Unconfirmed “leaked” documents indicate Washington-approved, Qatari-funded false flag attack using Libyan chemical weapons in Homs, Syria.
January 28, 2013 (LD) – Documents allegedly “hacked” belonging to UK-based defense contractor Britam (official website here) appear to show the company considering an offer from Qatar to use Libyan chemical weapons in Homs, Syria in order to frame both the Syrian and Russian governments. The plan involves using Britam’s Ukrainian mercenaries and Soviet-era chemical weapon shells brought in from Libya’s large, Al Qaeda-linked, Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) controlled arsenals.
We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris
propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by
We’ll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from
Libya similar to those that Assad should have. They want us to deploy our
Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video
Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed
are enormous. Your opinion?
It should be remembered that this is not confirmed – and there is most likely no way that it can ever be confirmed. However, in light of recent, and continuous attempts by the Israelis and NATO to justify a military intervention in Syria based on fears of “chemical weapons,” and considering how a nearly decade-long war and occupation was fought in neighboring Iraq under similar and patently false pretenses, every potential piece of evidence should be taken seriously.
It should also be remembered that during the Iraq War, British special forces were caught carrying out false flag attacks, dressed as sectarian extremists in Basra, Iraq, and shooting at Iraqi policemen. After the British soldiers were arrested, the British army attacked the police station they were being held at to free them. The precedence of Western nations using false flag operations, including terrorism, to achieve geopolitical objectives beyond their borders most certainly exists.
The Libyan Connection
Mention of acquiring chemical weapons from Libya is particularly troubling. Libya’s arsenal had fallen into the hands of sectarian extremists
NATO assistance in 2011 in the culmination of efforts to overthrow the
North African nation . Since then, Libya’s militants led by commanders
of Al Qaeda’s Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) have armed sectarian extremists across the Arab World, from as far West as Mali, to as far East as Syria.
In addition to small arms, heavier weapons are also making their way
through this extensive network. The Washington Post in their article,
“Libyan missiles on the loose,” reported:
“Two former CIA counterterrorism officers told me last week that
technicians recently refurbished 800 of these man-portable air-defense
systems (known as MANPADS)
— some for an African jihadist group called Boko Haram that is often
seen as an ally of al-Qaeda — for possible use against commercial jets
flying into Niger, Chad and perhaps Nigeria.”
While undoubtedly these weapons are also headed to Niger, Chad, and
perhaps Nigeria, they are veritably headed to Syria. Libyan LIFG
terrorists are confirmed to be flooding into Syria from Libya. In November 2011, the Telegraph in their article, “Leading Libyan Islamist met Free Syrian Army opposition group,” would report:
Abdulhakim Belhadj, head of the Tripoli Military Council and the former leader
of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, “met with Free Syrian Army
leaders in Istanbul and on the border with Turkey,” said a military
official working with Mr Belhadj. “Mustafa Abdul Jalil (the interim
Libyan president) sent him there.”
Another Telegraph article, “Libya’s new rulers offer weapons to Syrian rebels,” would admit
Syrian rebels held secret talks with Libya’s new authorities on Friday,
aiming to secure weapons and money for their insurgency against
President Bashar al-Assad’s regime, The Daily Telegraph has learned.
Later that month, some 600 Libyan terrorists would be reported to have entered Syria to begin combat operations and have been flooding into the country ever since.
Image: Libyan Mahdi al-Harati of the US State Department, United Nations, and the UK Home Office (page 5, .pdf)-listed
terrorist organization, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG),
addressing fellow terrorists in Syria. Harati is now commanding a Libyan
brigade operating inside of Syria attempting to destroy the Syrian
government and subjugate the Syrian population. Traditionally, this is
known as “foreign invasion.”
Washington Post’s reported “loose missiles” in Libya are now turning up
on the battlefield in Syria. While outfits like the Guardian, in their
article “Arms and the Manpads: Syrian rebels get anti-aircraft missiles,”
are reporting the missiles as being deployed across Syria, they have
attempted to downplay any connection to Libya’s looted arsenal and the
Al Qaeda terrorists that have imported them. In contrast, Times has
published open admissions from terrorists themselves admitting they are
receiving heavy weapons including surface-to-air missiles from Libya.
In Time’s article, “Libya’s Fighters Export Their Revolution to Syria,” it is reported:
Some Syrians are more frank about the assistance the Libyans are
providing. “They have heavier weapons than we do,” notes Firas Tamim,
who has traveled in rebel-controlled areas to keep tabs on foreign
fighters. “They brought these weapons to Syria, and they are being used
on the front lines.” Among the arms Tamim has seen are Russian-made
surface-to-air missiles, known as the SAM 7.
Libyan fighters largely brush off questions about weapon transfers,
but in December they claimed they were doing just that. “We are in the
process of collecting arms in Libya,” a Libyan fighter in Syria told the
French daily Le Figaro. “Once this is done, we will have to find a way to bring them here.”
Last month Human Rights Watch urged Libya’s
ruling national transitional council to take action over large numbers
of heavy weapons, including surface-to-air missiles, it said were lying
unguarded more than two months after Gaddafi was overthrown.
Wednesday the UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, said the UN would send
experts to Libya to help ensure nuclear material and chemical weapons
did not fall into the wrong hands.
And while inspectors claim that Libya’s chemical weapons are in the “government’s” hands and not “extremists’,” it is clear by the Libyan government’s own admission, that they themselves are involved in sending fighters and weapons into Syria.
It cannot be said for certain whether the e-mail allegedly sent by Britam is genuine, but the West is openly subverting Syria through the funding and arming of terrorists from across the Arab World. Terrorists are confirmed to be moving through NATO-member Turkey, with the Turkish government’s explicit assistance. Heavy weapons are both being supplied and paid for by the West, and likewise brought across Syria’s borders through NATO-member Turkey.
Despite this, the momentum of NATO’s armed, proxy-aggression toward Syria has been broken multiple times. Threats of a no-fly zone are waning as NATO’s proxies are neutralized with little left to establish a no-fly zone over. The fear now for NATO and its various partners across the region, from Israel to Erdogan in Turkey, to Qatar and Saudi Arabia, is that there will be nothing left of the so-called “Free Syrian Army” (FSA) to intervene on behalf of.
With time running out and the Syrian people still stalwartly defending their nation, it is possible that the desperate measures described in the alleged e-mail from Britam have been considered – as the rhetorical groundwork to accommodate such measures has already been long-ago laid out by the complicit Western media. The purpose of exposing this alleged e-mail is not necessarily to accuse Britam, but to remind readers to be vigilant. And should “chemical weapons” be used in Syria in an apparent joint Syrian-Russian operation, Britam, the United Kingdom, and Qatar should be the first suspects that come to mind.